Friday 19 September 2014

Friday....I have my first stall of the year tomorrow!

First stall of the year tomorrow...is it too early to have Christmas stuff selling???? The big question! It is at an open day for our local hospice so I really do not know what to expect! I have made so many things, but a lot of them are Christmas based! However the stall was quite inexpensive so I do not have to sell too much....I have spend the day so far dropping the kids off at school, going to a year one coffee morning at the local Cafe Rogue and wrapping hyacynth vases up complete with a hyacynth bulb in each one:



Add a pretty ribbon and they make the perfect gift for a neighbour or friend. I have plenty of these for my up and coming fairs...including tomorrow! Just hope I have done everything I need to....having said that I may leave making labels till I get there but take plenty of card and fancy scissors and pens to do it while I am selling...always good to have something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment