Thursday 29 May 2014

Half Term!

Oh dear....after missing 2 posts I have just realised that it is now Thursday and I have not posted anything.....my excuse.....it is half term and the kids are all at home driving me slowly insane....but today so far they are better behaved!
Yesterday we had a couple of their cousins over for the day with Grandma. They had fun chasing each other in the garden in between the rain bursts, watching a Transformers film in cinema effect in the front room and generally being noisy kids. As it has done nothing but rain so far this holiday it is not good! I decided to set up an indoor Hop Scotch game as the Princess has taken to this game while waiting for her brothers on the playground.

And there she is! Even in our narrow hallway it works really well and can be taken up before Daddy comes home this eve! Everytime we go up or down the hallway we all have to hopscotch it! 
Today I have had to take the car for an MOT and service....something to do with the stering is not good and needs replacing....they have not got around to the service yet! Hope it does not cost too much.The kids were all good getting up early to get it in though and walking home. I have also managed to do a mummy stlye haircut on my eldest, although he looked in the mirror and said yay thats goods mummy! Also got a nice beef and tomato casserole going in the oven. The kids have requested another home cinema today too.....Jurassic Park! I think I should watch with them so just in case they get too scared....but it is a PG. Oh well...its 10am....better get home cinema on them we can decide what to do this pm later....pick the car up with a hefty bill I suspect....it better last another year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment