Monday 12 May 2014

Little Magnets

As a cheap little pick up line for the fairs I do I have started to make little magnets. I ordered some business card sized magnets and simply used any little odds and bits of papers that I had left over from various other projects....I DO tend to keep everything....I am a bit of a hoarder if I am honest. I made some Holiday ones for the summer break coming up and some Thankyou Teacher ones too and a few others.

Sorry the picture is not overly clear...did not realise this until I uploaded it and hit publish! Whoops....mental note to check quality of pics. The kids enjoyed using some of my odds and ends to do some bits of their own too on paper and card....so everyone was having fun. I am always trying to give the Princess in particular something to do whilst I am making....Speaking of which I do have another at home event coming up soon and need to get my fingers out and paint and make!

No comments:

Post a Comment