Thursday 15 May 2014

Pen and pencil holders

 We are always either losing pens and pencils, or have a glut of them that seem to fill every surface in the kitchen and in my room! I thought I would re-cycle an old gravy granule tub into a pencil holder....
I am a re-cycling geek and collect lots of bits as well that could be made into something different if only I one day get the chance. I tend  to give my neighbour egg cartons as she has about 10 chickens in the back garden.
So, I also have quite a stash of pretty papers that I collect from anywhere and everywhere....I never throw anything out! I need to....but would rather find some use, even if it is only for the kids to enjoy cutting and gluing. Anyway, pretty papers, yes I chose a couple of papers that I thought would look nice in my room and on the side in the kitchen, and measured and cut them, put a couple of bits of double sided sticky tape on

and then carefully wrapped it around the gravy tub!

and the other...

with pens and pencils already in it.
Hopefully everyone will find them easily and more importantly PUT THEM BACK AWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment