Friday 16 May 2014

Pints of Socks

Well, I had my at home party today and a few turned up....not as many as expected but still a fair show. Also, the sun made a glorious appearance...so we were able to sit outside for cups of tea/coffee and have a good old natter as well.
I will have to apologise, I totally forgot to take any pics of the actual event....to busy making cups of tea and coffee. But I did remember to do pics of my Pints of Socks:


First I rolled up the black socks as so....
                                  
Then the white socks got put together, folded and rolled as so....
Then they both get put into the pint glasses so that the messier sides are both on the same side of the glass ( if you get my drift)
Somehow, the white one on the top always looks quite effectively like the froth on a beer! And then all I had to do was wrap them up....
They look great and people always buy them as I only charge £3.50 for a pint!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment