Tuesday 20 May 2014

Tuesday post?

I know I don't normally post on a Tuesday, but I have a free moment....before mopping the entire downstairs! After dropping the boys at school this morning and the Princess at her Pre-school, I went for my workout at our local branch of Curves. I cannot recommend it enough! As you have to change your activity every 30 seconds you don't have a chance to get knackered on one piece of equipment before you are moving onto the next....I always manage to work up quite a sweat too! I have only been going for about 3 weeks but would definitely recommend.
Then, I went around to a friends house for a cuppa in the garden....lovely. I refuse to line the pockets of the big coffee chains often and would rather sit in a friends garden, or have friends sit in our garden for a cuppa anyway. Time passes so quickly and then I had to return to pick the Princess up. Lunch now then on with jobs before going to get the boys and a couple of their friends for playdates and naan bread pizza for supper. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment